Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sunday, January 6th

We've been at our new residence for a week and enjoying it here. Please keep Jon in your prayers. We are trying to give him food that he can keep on his stomach. Regarding Adrian, he is constantly hungry. His brother and sister call him "piggy". When we give him an apple, he eats the entire thin, core seeds and all! Adriana likes to clean so Paula will have a little helper. Victor connected us with our own phone line. So, our direct number is 011-373-22-46-59-41. We'll be going to a church that is affiliated with Northpoint Church in Atlanta this afternoon. It is called "God's Design."

5 comments:

Jana said...

Mark and Paula,
I have been thinking about you both so much. I have just learned on Sunday Jan. 6th at about 2:30 p.m. the Grace family landed in New York!!! They should be in B'ham around 10:30 tonight. It sounds like things are going great with all of you. I am so happy this has finally come together. Hope to see you soon too.
Take Care,
Jana Lombardo

Unknown said...

School started back and we all miss Rylan, but it's been great keeping up with you through this blog! We are so happy to hear how well things are going. My sister and her family live in Atlanta and their Church is North Point! Wow, I can't wait to tell her about how far their "outreach" is! Tell Rylan hello from Blake! You continue to be in our prayers!
Blessings,
Leslie Schilleci

The Bishops said...

Hey Mark and Paula!! We are thinking of you guys so much!! I'm glad you are liking your new place. Poor Jon...he just needs a little Moe's to get his stomach settled!! ha!! Rylan, Jack says hello and can't wait to play!! It was about 71 degrees here today..can you believe that? Is there still snow everywhere there? By the way, Buddy and Catrina are your new neighbors!! They moved in about 10 houses down the street!! Fun fun!!! We miss and love you all very much!!

Mark and Christy

Eating Cheetos said...

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm lifting you guys up every day! By the way, my sister lives in Atlanta and attends Northpoint. It's wonderful when churches stretch out their arms across the world.
Sending hugs,
Ashley Riherd

Joanna said...

I am so excited for you that you finally have your children and that everything is coming together. On a completely different note - my dad always ate the whole apple - core and all. I did it once because I wanted to be like him, but I never did it again!!! The core didn't taste too good:)

I will keep praying -

Joanna